Wednesday, June 18

Faces & Places I Love


Here are a couple of pictures...Know that the majority of the places where I am doing ministry, it is unsafe and unwise to take pictures...or even to have a camera on you. I wish I could give you a better glimpse at life here, but this will have to do for now...


This is a park right across from the church I attend and down the street from the Dream Center - Echo Park. Very pretty...several homeless people here. The other day I saw a new TV series being filmed out here while we were doing a trash pickup outreach.



I love this little guy, Xavier. He rides my bus on Thursday evenings to church. He is adorable.


The girls in Hollywood one night. Yes, it's cold here at night - love it.


Xavier's sweet kicks. I couldn't resist...they were awesome. That's my boy rockin' the Nikes.


Ohhhh...public transportation in LA, have to love those buses. Adam is very focused on my black jack here...he is on mapquest trying to figure out where in the heck we are. I am just being weird.


This is actually at the beach...not that you can really tell. I love the tall trees though. And I was really excited to see some grass - this is seriously the only grass I have seen since I have been here.

Absolutely crazy kiddos...


This is Diane...one of my most favorite people ever, for real. She works in the office with me and has been at the Dream Center for several years. Simply put - she keeps me laughing.

No comments: