Tuesday, August 5

Faces

I finally took my camera out to Imperial Courts, my Adopt-a-Block site and snapped a few quick pictures. So here is but a glimpse of a Saturday morning.I also went to a Dodgers game last weekend - super fun, I love baseball.

Haseim...one of His...a face of the inner city projects.My boys..Emon and Tremel. They live in Imperial Courts and come to church weekly with us on the bus..
Obsessed.
Just hanging out at Haseim's house.
At Adopt-a-Block...Setting up the Food Line. The kids love to help us.
Beautiful face.
Just a little loving from Basimah, she is one of my favorites.
Go Dodgers.
Adam, me, and Tom after the game.
The whole crew. Fun night...Dodgers lost.
Yep, we were sitting pretty high up...but it didn't matter. However, I then realized about halfway through the game that my friend was the starting pitcher for the Dodgers game. He visits us in College Station often and sleeps on our couch - his name is Clayton. I couldn't believe it...didn't realize he was thaaaat good - way to go humble Clayton :)

No comments: