Thursday, October 2

Where Grace Abounds Day after Day

Just a few shots from here lately. I promise to post some of my writings soon.

School is eating my life right now :) I'm almost done here though, crazy. This pretty much sums up a lot of my life right now in a practical, everyday sort of a way...I ride my bike everyday, everywhere. I teach a strength and conditioning class at 5:45 am twice a week. I feel old here, I mean I am a senior. I am ready to graduate. I live in the cutest historic home ever with hardwood floors throughout. I spend my Thursdays with inner-city Middle Schoolers, and I would have it no other way. Running is my time to think, breathe, escape, and relax everyday. I'm still a Theta :) I'm obsessed with my church. Coffee makes everything better. I miss my family more than I ever have (since freshmen year at least). I'm taking a year off before I start grad school (if I ever start). My five roommates are hilarious - one of them brought a stray cat inside tonight and I almost killed it, literally. I love candles. People come and go. Things never stop changing in college. I love the wisdom of old people. These Presidential debates are making me nervous. I was made to be outside. I miss the beach. I'm due for a random road trip. Any suggestions? Moving on...


Jen came in town (took a break from corporate America) and laughed with me, encouraged me, and laughed some more. How I miss this girl.

Aggie Rings. I know, it seems lame. Who gets college rings? EVERY Aggie. One more reason to make fun of us...ha, but really, its a huge deal when you finally get your Aggie Ring at ATM after taking 91 credit hours. I think I have 120 hours now.

Being Katie.

A few roommates at Kim's wedding. People are getting married everywhere :)

Kia and Tay Tay making some cookies at my house one afternoon. They are the reason I'm here.

Tay got glasses and braces while I was away this summer. Ohhh Middle School.

I have the cutest brother ever. I went to his football game in Austin (only an hour from me!) at UT last weekend. The Razorbacks got killed, but it was such a sweet day spent with my parents and I loved getting to see Austin suited up in uniform. I saw him for like 10 minutes after the game before he flew back to Fayetteville with the team...just long enough to get a hug and snap a picture.

He's huge.

Hey..he's wearing my last name :)

One more before you go Austin! Proud sister. I miss him.


All because of Grace.

1 comment:

MiMi said...

WOW it doesn't seem possible that Austin could be that huge! I had no idea that he played for the Razorbacks. Glad that you got to spend some time with your parents and hang out a few minutes with your brother.

I think it's great that ya'll still take pride in your college rings! I still have my high school AND my college rings. After all, it's quite an accomplishment! I don't think it's lame at all!

Hope you have a great week!
Emilie